25.1.12

Ageing and Packing


Tomorrow is my 30th birthday. I have been dreading this day for the entire year of being 29, but now that it has arrived, I have so many other things to organise, like my moving my ENTIRE life to a different continent, that I haven't had time to worry about it or fixate on the loss of my twenties. In high school I had a timeline, as most girls do. This is how it went:

26: meet the man of my dreams - fail
28: get married (after having been engaged for 1 year) - fail
29-30: have a child - fail  (although if I get preggers now I could squeeze it in)
31: have second child - fail (could work if I had twins!)

So things are looking pretty dismal according to my 16 year old dreams, but what the hell.

Trying to pack up your entire life for the 6th time in 6 years, is getting a bit old and definitely a bit tiring. I have been so good! I had the help of a wonderful friend, who helped me sort through my clothes and so I have a whole pile to donate to charity...only I keep sneaking things from the pile, back into me boxes :)

Wish me luck!



LMM

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...