9.1.12

200th Post!


Today is Little Miss Medic's 200th post and I just wanted to say thank you to all those who have supported my small endeavour, I really do appreciate it.

In view of this I wanted to use this post to publicise a fellow blogger's massive awareness campaign. I first started following Pharside when I started my own blog. I have loved the wit and sheer brilliance of Marky Mark's posts. He has made use of his blog to create awareness about a horrific event going on. Luckily he has a multitude of followers and it has spread like wildfire over Facebook and other social networks. Without further ado, here is his moving video...




Please repost this video, tell as many people about it as you can and let's stop this from happening!


LMM

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...