31.5.11

Wrangers

As you know, I recently went to Paris, which was A-MA-ZING!!!!!! I'll post some pics soon. Tomorrow I am moving house and going to Malta for 4 days. All very exciting, but also very rushed.

For those of you that know me, or even those that have been following this blog, you will know that I really dislike Gingers/Ging-ers. If you didn't know this, click here to see why.

Anyways.......One of my friends, The Prof, has a theory about Gingers. His theory is that there are Gingers and there are Wrangers.

Ginger - ranges from auburn to strawberry-blonde. May have freckles.

Wrangers - fiercely orange hair, not an unfreckled patch of skin in sight and translucent white skin. The term Wranger is derived from the word Orangutan.


                                                                         source

I think it's shear genius!



LMM

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...