24.1.11

Tube Wonders - Part 1

The London Tube is a wonderful thing. I am always armed with my book and iPod, but the last few days I have been provided with so much entertainment, that I have hardly needed a book/music.

Day 1:

The were two twins on the tube with their father, around 4 years old.

They were GINGERS!


I have a theory about Gingers.......


it goes like this............


don't be shocked......


all gingers should be





drowned


when the first fiery orange hair sprouts!


I know, its mean. But they really are horrid.




There are some beautiful Gingers out there, who luckily escaped their fatal drowning and for that I am glad!




                                   The absolutely gorgeous Julianne Moore............




                               My future-husband, hate to admit it, but he is YUM!



                             Timeless beauty, even with the help of a little botox.




                                        And what would CSI be with out Horatio?




Now on the other side of the scale......












These little F*%KERS, should be drowned!




I promise that I will spend the rest of my medical career trying to find a cure....pinky promise!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...