6.1.11

Little Miss Medic Returns

Hello peeps,

I have been MIA for the last 2 weeks. No excuses, but I was in Germany in a tiny village with no such thing as wireless, let alone good old dial-up.
How have you all been?

I am hoping that 2011 is a good year for me as 2010 was a pretty shit year. In the spirit of the New Year, I have drawn up a list of my resolutions.

2011 New Year's Resolutions

1. Get fit....or at least exercise on a regular basis

2. Fit into my skinny jeans again

3. Write my short story that I have been planning for months

4. Find a pair of gorgeous brown boots

5. Travel to Greece, Itlay, France, Cyprus, Croatia, Egypt...........so many places, so little time!

6. Save money

7. Be more patient

.....................................that's all I can think of right now. What are your resolutions?

These are the Top 10 New Year's Resolutions


LMM

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...