24.5.11

I love Paris in the Springtime................

                                                                         source

Tomorrow I am off for a whirlwind 2 days in Paris.

                                                                           source

It has all been very last minute and I have been frantically trying to organise a hotel room, which doesn't require me to chop off both my boobs and sell them as a pound of flesh.

So this time tomorrow I shall be indulging in this....

                                                                        source

Yummy! Think I shall only live off cheese, baguettes and Champers!!!!!!

                                                                        source
(think that by the end of the trip I will have more than a few extra pounds of flesh to sell...)

If you have any travel tips...leave a comment!

Otherwise..............Au revoir!

                                                                             source



                                                                              source


LMM


xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...