23.5.11

Jennifer Aniston



Jennifer Aniston has always been my absolute style crush. She is beyond beautiful and always looks so perfectly put together. If I had to pick one person I wanted to look like, it would be Jen. She's also The Boyf's absolute favourite. Seems like we aren't the only people that think that, as she recently received The Decade of Hotness Award by Spike TV and I can think of no-one who is hotter, or more deserving!







                                I still think of them as the ultimate "It" couple.



                                                                 source



And this is one of my favourite photos of her.......


                                                                         source


Who is your style crush?




LMM

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...