9.12.11

Guess Who's Back!



Having just come off doing the last 2 nights, I have had the pleasure of seeing more drunk fuckers and a few of our regular patients! One of my very favourite patients is Little Miss Pin Cushion, who comes in on a frequent basis swallowing needles. Before needles, she used to throw herself off buildings, but way before my time she had an even more shocking/exciting trick up her sleeve. After chatting to one of the senior nurses, who had worked in the unit for over 10 years, I learnt that Little Miss Pin Cushion used to be a nurse and used to inject faeces into her veins. Whose faeces I asked? Apparently her own, but I don't know if that makes it better or worse. How do you collect your own faeces? Did she mix it with water? Anyway...it's gross and the how is not important!


                                                spot the surgical blade bottom right




Off to sleep. Night Night!

LMM

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...