28.12.11

Christmas is over...



I must say, I am actually relieved that Christmas is over. No insane shopping left to do at the last minute, I can finally eat normally again (my poor tummy was in dire straits) and I can play with all my new presents :)

I was lucky enough to get a Kindle from The Boyf and an awesome cover from The Parents. I actually got these a month ago, but am still revelling in the awesomeness of my Kindle.





                                                                            source

I decided on the apple green cover, with the ever important light. I really wanted the purple wine cover, but it was out of stock :(


Another amazing thing about London after Christmas is the Boxing Day Sales. I missed out last year as I was in Germany, but this year I was away in Newcastle, but I decided to give it a go on the 27th. I went to Knightsbridge. It was CHAOS! There was a 500m queue outside Harrods with a bouncer, people were pushing, running and screaming and this was at 2pm. I had my eye on one shop only (couldn't have actually faced multiple stores of stampeding shoppers). I made a beeline for...


                                                                          source


I managed to snap up this gorgeous black blazer. I have been dying to find one that is just right, and it's PERFECT!



                                                                         source



Well for now it's back to work until New Year's Eve.


LMM

xoxo

3 comments:

Jacci said...

lucky find at zara!

btw...hows the weather in londontown? i'm flying in on saturday and need to know if i must pack my thermals?

Little Miss Medic said...

Jacci - it isn't too bad, no snow. About 8-10 degrees during the day. No need for thermals, just a coat, gloves and scarf. And welcome to London!

xoxo

Jacci said...

thanks :)
busy packing today...flying tomorrow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...