29.12.11

Product Love





For those of you that know me, you will know that I am obsessed with anything Crabtree. I absolutely love all of their products, buy them all the time and constantly dish them out as gifts. In 2009 a friend of mine got me hooked on their products and I have never looked back. I want to share a few of my favourites...





This soap is amazing! It is so moisturising that you don't need to use any body lotion afterwards and the smell is heavenly. The soap bars are more expensive than regular soaps, but they last a lot longer and are well worth the price. I always stock up at sales and keep them in open in my cupboard so that everything smells amazing. I also love giving them together with a bottle of wine, when going to some one's house for dinner. 





For tired and dry hands, La Source's Hand Recovery is the answer. It is an oil based scrub, which you rub onto hands when dry and slowly massage in for a few minutes. Rinsing under warm water, the granules wash off and the oil remains behind, leaving hands soft and supple. The fresh fragrance of La Source is wonderful, but the hand recovery can be found in almost any other fragrance too.





I love anything Rosewater. The smell is gorgeous and any one of their products, from soaps to hand creams, are amazing. They also have these wonderful travel sets, which have a mini of everything in it, making great gifts too.




I have not found a better lip balm. I always have one in my handbag and one by my bed. They come in Jojoba Oil and Aloe Vera and are equally as nice. Great for chapped lips or lips just needing a bit of shine.




And let's not forget about The Men! Crabtree has 3 men's ranges; Sandlewood, Sienna and Nomad. Nomad is my favourite and can often be smelt on The Boyf (not that he cares whether its Crabtree or regular Nivea).


Crabtree and Evelyn can be found anywhere in the world, I have even found it in Malaysia. Here are the UK and SA websites. Happy Shopping!


LMM

xoxo

P.S: UK sites are having MAJOR sales!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...