24.6.11

Return of..........

You will never guess who came back to the A+E the other night............


Cinnamon........


AKA........






Cyclops Girl

If you don't know who she is, quick recap here for her first visit.


I wasn't the lucky/unfortunate doctor who got to see her this time, but I immediately rushed to get the lowdown from my colleague.

It was the same story. Severe headache behind the right eye although this time her weapon of choice was a knife. She had sliced the right side of her face open. I could not believe it.......

She was admitted and referred to Psych and Neuro. I really hope she gets help.......


LMM

xoxo

1 comment:

Bronwyn said...

Wierd! I have seen people with cluster headaches but never this freaky. Apparently oxygen helps for the headache... Don't know why.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...