31.10.13

This Week





...was a week from hell

...I spent Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday recovering from the most amazing wedding, where I ended the evening by vomming all over myself and The Boyf  *awesome*

...I had a serious case of losers *see above line*

...I am meeting up with my bestie from Zim, a friend from NZ and one from London, at a wedding in White River

...one of my best friend's is having her baby YAY!

...I watched this


...I realised how much I love Homeland.

...I tried to catch up on sleep

...paid someone to do a shift for me *poor face*


What did you do?



LMM

xoxo


1 comment:

Openbabel said...

The university of Surrey sleep centre may give you every encouragement to catch up on sleep as its good for the brain!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...