3.10.11

LMM is off to Greece

Today I am leaving for Greece and by the time you read this post I will have been up since 3am and will be in the air, on my way to the lovely and sunny Athens.

Another holiday I may hear you saying?

YES! It will probably be the last sunshine holiday before the Winter sets in, and even though I definitely do not have the finances to go on another break, I did come here to travel and a BFF from South Africa is meeting me there. So the decision was easy...

I shall be living off gyros and tanning on the beaches, a real student holiday, but I cannot wait!


                                                                        source

Andio


LMM

xoxo

2 comments:

Jacci said...

enjoy it!
i'm super envious...

Che said...

aaaaah!!! enjoy!!! SO jealous!! TAN TAN TAN!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...