At the beginning of this year I decided not to make any resolutions. I never stick to any of them, especially the ones involving food and exercise. BUT I have realised that subconsiously I still have made some and am intending to try and fulfill most of them. I keep thinking I still have 6 months, but it is August and I need to get cracking!!!!! These are some of them:
1. Read 52 books - am on 22 so far so not doing too badly but still 30 to go in 21 weeks EISH!
3. Write a short story - this I am determined to do!
4. See The Northern Lights - hopefully my cash flow will allow this
5. Do hip hop dance classes - have already found out where to go, just have to get my arse there.
6. Buy a Canon 550D
7. Eat more salads
8. Sail around Croatia - booked for September whoop whoop!
9. Watch more plays/ballets/shows - easy to do in London.
10. Have 100 blog followers - that is where you come in! Ambitious but hopefully at least 50.
What are your resolutions and how are you doing?