4.2.11

Some of the cutest kids in the world.......


This week take a look at some of the cutest kids EVER........


I've assembled these photos over the last 4 years, working in various provinces in South Africa. There is nothing more adorable than a black baby. They are by far the most gorgeous!




This isn't a gigantic beanie, its just a prem baby :)



This is Bongi. He had a very special place in my heart!




The Gang





This little one was 3 days old. His Mom decided to abandon him at the Hospital. She was only 17 years old. I fed him every 3 hours and I slowly got very attached. On day 10, his Mom came back and had decided that she did in fact want him........I didn't want to let go :(




Cute twins in the clinic, called Andile and Bandile :)



LMM

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...