12.8.12

Olympics are over...:(



I must say I have really loved watching the Olympics this time around. There was the drama of the Russian gymnast, who fell during her floor routine, dashing the team's chances of gold; the controversy surrounding the Badminton "match fixing", the heartbreak for the South Korean fencer Shin A Lam and the joy we all experienced as South Africans received medals. I have spent many hours on the couch, curled up under a blanket, watching the gymnastics (my personal favourite), athletics, hockey and even synchronised swimming. I will miss the Olympics :(

The organisation seemed flawless and the facilities astounding. The only thing that I can fault them on is...




Did no-one look at this and think it looked odd? Did no-one see what millions of others have seen? Lisa Simpson in a compromising position with her brother Bart. What would the Olympics be without a bit of a sex scandal?



LMM

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...