All I can say is thank goodness the weekend is over! Strange for most people, but after working this weekend, I am longing for a mundane Monday of 8-4.
This weekend I:
- started reading 13 Hours by Deon Meyer, seems brilliant so far
- had to tell a patient she was HIV positive. Never an easy thing.
- cuddled with my two furkids on the couch. Yes, we got another one. Bella. Pics to follow
- worked 30 hours with no sleep
- watched the Comrades Marathon in a comatose sleep deprived state (always inspires me to vow to do it one day and then I realise how that will probably never happen).
Sleep tight! I know I will.