22.7.11

Win a ghd with StyleScoop



You can win one of 3 fabulous new Iconic Eras ghd Stylers. All you have to do is go to this website and either blog about the competition or LIKE their pages on facebook, here and here.

I am so holding thumbs for this one. I heart my ghd, but it has travelled a very long road with me and I fear if I drop it one more time, its days will be over. Trading my ancient version in for this new sleek ghd worth R2280.00 sounds like a plan.

So get clicking and enter!


LMM

xoxo

2 comments:

Sid said...

Found your blog through ... Baglett.
1) You accidentally gave a kid cocaine??? How?
2) Love your lists!

Little Miss Medic said...

Thanks for your comment.

The cocaine story is unfortunately true and click on the link to read all about it in one of my older posts.
http://little-miss-medic.blogspot.com/2010/10/cocaine-and-minor.html

LMM
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...