5.3.11

Vampire Diaries


I recently started watching Season 1 of The Vampire Diaries.

(Do not read this post, if you have no idea what I am talking about....it will only bore you!)

My friend suggested it, and I must admit, after the first episode, I wasn't convinced. The acting was bad, the script seemed terrible and this "Elana" chick was irritating me. BUT.......I persevered, and I am so glad that I did.

I finished the last episode today, and am already in the process of downloading Season 2. It has its usual vampire fill of blood, fangs and death, but it has something that no other show has.........



                                DAMON

He is delicious and oh so entertaining. Although, I must admit, there are not nearly enough scenes with him shirtless :) The name Damon Salvatore, just slips off your tongue. Initially I hated him and even screamed "F*$K YOU!" at my laptop a few times, but by say episode 10, I was begging for more. His sarcastic lines, gorgeous blue eyes and that cunning grin, just make my heart melt each time I see him.

If you watch this programme for nothing else than Damon alone, you will feel satisfied.


Enjoy

LMM

xoxo



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...