27.1.14

This last week...



...I have still been on leave and loving it! The Boyf and I stayed on a wonderful fruit farm in a small little cottage with no electricity. It was amazing! I did yoga everyday to this view...



...I have been doing all the NB health check ups; optometrist, dentist, dermatologist. Am getting all my moles checked out. I know 3 people who have gotten melanomas, under the age of 30, and it's flipping scary. Wish me luck!

...I celebrated my birthday. It was wonderful to see all my friends and they all made me feel super special and loved! Thank you to them all.

...I have been sucked into my TV series addiction. This round it's Scandal/The Fixer (how beautiful is Kerry Washington), Devious Maids, Blacklist and Breaking Bad. So much to see, so little time!!!

...yet again another truly disgusting attack on wildlife. I'm sure a lot of you have seen the horrendous pics circulating on FB of the killing of hundreds of Calderon dolphins on the Danish coast of Feroe Island.
It seems to be some sick rite of passage that the teenagers take part in.


It's just too horrendous for words.


On the macabre note, I do hope you have a fabulous week and thanks for taking the time to stop by!

LMM

xoxo



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...