8.1.14

#100happydays



There has been a challenge floating around on the internet called 100 Happy Days.





Basically it involves challenging yourself to catalogue 100 days in the form of pictures showing things that make you happy. It's aim is to make you appreciate the little things in life more. Read more about it here.

So far my pics have been very simple things, as I worked yesterday till today, but here they are...


Day 1 - small things



Day 2 - postcall bliss


I constantly feel like I complain a lot and so this is my way to remind myself 
to enjoy the smaller things in life!!! I challenge all of you to take this challenge, even in 2 days I have felt much more aware of things!


LMM

xoxo


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome idea...Challenge accepted - I just signed up! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...