23.12.13

These last 2 weeks...



Apologies for the lack in blog posts, but life has just gotten carried away!

Anyway...this is what I've been up to...



...I managed to hand write and post 50 Christmas cards. Organised me 1 : chaotic life 0

...my colleague got TB and now we all have to work extra shifts :(

...I had a catch up dinner with Lulu from Berry Diaries. She is just amazing and so inspiring!

...I felt somber, sad and empty, dealing with Mandela's death. The Boyf and I went to watch the funeral on the big screen in town,it was amazing to see all kinds of different people there, and laying down my flowers with everyone else's is a moment I will never forget.

...went to work numerous times with chipped nail polish (a big no no for me), went to work without lunch and even went to work without shoes. Chaotic life 1 : me 1

...went to a wedding on the beach.


Hope you life hasn't been too chaotic!

LMM

Xoxo







2 comments:

Lulu said...

It was SO lovely to see you guys!! Such a great evening- I wish that we still lived in the same city <3 have a super Christmas special lady x

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...