7.9.13

I'm BACK!!!!!



It has been exactly a year since I last posted something, and god how I have fucking missed it!!!
My friends and family are sick of listening to my self pity, my lengthy diatribes and pretending to laugh at my brilliant replay of events at the hospital. I need an outlet! I need my blog back!

Hopefully I still have a few faithful followers out there, who have not quite abandoned me. I have missed writing so much, and even though I do not know how I will find the time to post something on a regular basis...oh wait!...I do. I could maybe stop watching The Bachelor Pad and Keeping Up With The Kardashians religiously, and there are the few extra hours I would've pissed away.

I'd love to say that my life has miraculously changed in the last year, but it hasn't. Besides adopting an extra cat and buying a new house, everything is exactly the same. Same shit different day.

Please welcome me back with open arms, because I am sitting her grinning from ear to ear at the thought of being back in the blogosphere, and I would hate for my mother to be the only person that reads this!

Lots of love
Little Miss Medic
xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...